So Kamian and I visited the Cologne Cathedral the other day. It's so beautiful, and just as awesome as the pictures show. I seen it on someone's flickr stream, and thought, omg there is NO way it looks like that in world. But, it really does.

colonge-12

It appears to be modeled after the real life Cologne Cathedral, located in Germany (which I didn't even know existed until right now, when I googled it XD).

colonge-05

I love architecture like this, so I could not stop taking pictures. I just absolutely loved this build.

colonge-10

Yet another picture, another camera angle. This cathedral was huge, primmy, and spanned a huge portion of the sim.

colonge-17

It had a sim next to it with some sort of little garden area, it was very pretty. It had fountains and hedges and stuff as well.

colonge-03

Even had a little piano off to the side of the cathedral. Unsure what it would be used for, but it was still really pretty.

colonge-02

Another view of the piano. ^^

colonge-01

Kamian seemed to like it as well xD

colonge-13

However, the most beautiful part of the cathedral was the inside. It was pretty empty, but it was still stunning.

colonge-09

So many camera angles to take pictures at, so little time.

colonge-08

Yep, another picture of the inside. I think some of these pictures actually look like a RL photo :O

colonge-06

A different view, from the rear looking back to the entrance.

colonge-21

It felt so good to actually get out and explore again. I've been stuck inside my SL home for so long because of my crappy computer, and Kamian and I had plans to visit this cathedral since before PC died. So, I was really happy to finally get to go. ^^

colonge-22

I had fun, and got some great pictures, I hope Kamian did as well. :D

SLURL: Cologne Cathedral, Dom zu Koeln (10, 199, 37)